Water Damage in Your Own Home?

In case of  water or smoke damage in your home, we offer homelike living in one of our apartments at rates much below hotel rates. If your damage is covered by an insurance, you can leave it to us; just give us your claim code and we take care of all communication with the insurance company. We have fixed prices for insurance companies and invoices are sent directly to the insurer.

All our flats are centrally located and have full facilities even for long stay.

Please contact us for more information.

Pictures and videos with English texts